The Dromborg - Features & Amenities
Located on 100 wooded acres. Distance view overlooking Ozark Mountains with a 300-degree panoramic view and beautifully nested in Northwest Arkansas.
10' x 14' double hand wrought entry gates set in rubbled walls
- Fully Landscaped
- Security Code Keypad
- Mail Boxes
- Road to Dromborg is approximately 1/4 mile
Street Driveway Entrance
Fully Landscaped exterior with rubble wall focal points
- Arrival court w/ custom masonry pavers
- Walled Garden with oversized fountain
2 matching Entry Vestibules connected by massive front entry door
- Cast stone with bundled columns, elliptical openings in the Tuscan order with gothic overtones.
- Hand-wrought Iron and copper pendants.
- Entry door is 4" thick and 4' x 8' Dutch door
Greatroom: 32' x 68' – 2200 sq/ft
Includes Entry area, dining for 14+, main sitting, kitchen and breakfast nook
- Bow windows – 18' w x 12' h
- Ceiling Vaults from 14' to 26'
- 4 each: 14" w x 14" h decorative beams with 48 handcarved panels
- 11 each: 6" w x 6" h rustic cypress beams
- Complete TV and Music system
Kitchen – located SE end of Greatroom
Quarter-sawn white oak cabinets with oversized custom columns and gothic glass in uppers.
- Sub-zero fridge
- 2 Sub-zero under counter refrigerator drawers
- Viking 8 burner range
- Electrolux double ovens.
- Bosch dishwasher
- Microwave, drawer garbage and recycling
Library: 24' w x 32' d – 770 sq/ft.
Architecturally proportional in the Corinthian Order.
- Natural Cherry – hand rubbed finish and hand carved moldings
- 12 Corinthian columns – round and pilaster
- Cabinets designed w/ fully expressed minor Corinthian Order, furniture quality and details
- Massive stone fireplace w/ custom Iron doors
- Chandelier – Antique ONYX
- Stack carpet w/ stone perimeter
- Marvin French Doors – 3 pairs out swing to exterior Loggia and Patio
Chapel: 10' w x 10' h
Domed Ceiling w/ faux cut stove walls that are round
- Antique block iron chandelier
- Secrete Bookcase Door
- Stone Floors
- Same finish and style as Library
- Lighted cases
- Exterior Door to Loggia
Monastic Sleeping Chambers
- 3 ea 12' X 12' rooms with large windows
- Built in closets and chest of drawers
- Bathroom with quarter sawn white oak paneling and stone floors
- Kohler Jacuzzi tub – cast iron 220 jets
Master Bedroom Wing: 20' x 20' – 400 sq/ft.
Walls in this exquisite room are 60% glass and face the rising sun. Fabulous sunrise and moonrise.
- Fully Carpeted
- Entrance to intimate porch
- Built in bedside chest and lights pendants
- Rusticated, crystal chandelier
- Up-lighting to barrel vault ceiling
His-Her Bathrooms / Closets
- Connect to shared shower 70 sq/ft all stone
- Spacious His & Her bathroom, closets and toilets
- Dressing area
Master Bedroom Gallery: 10' x 20' – 200 sq/ft.
Numerous Potential Uses. Reading area / art room
Elevator & Staircases
- ThyssenKrupp Commercial Quality
- Capacity – 2200 lbs
- Elevator car is paneled in knotty walnut, natural finish w/ upholstery panels
- Hand carved mouldings and stone floor
- Staircase: 1500 sq/ft, 3 runs between 4 levels
- Grand staircase (1st & 2nd floor) is solid cherry paneling with natural finish and sold cypress treads. Faux stone walls and radius like chapel below
Men’s Lounge (2nd Floor): 21' x 17' & 8' x 10' – 437 combined sq/ft
- Intimate setting w/ massive embellished double beams. 12" w x 21" h supported by massive hand carved corbel brackets with hearts, clubs, spades & diamond motifs
- Sony Flat Screen TV
- Private patio on Men’s Lounge above entry drive
- Kitchen w/ icemaker and dishwasher
- Bathroom – full shower – all tile
- Overlook to Greatroom, setup for piano
- Entrance to second story patio w. amazing view
Map Room (3rd Floor)
A rusticated room for study.
- Intricate but simple beamed ceiling
- Rusticated walls w. deep window openings
- White Oak floors w/ cypress inlay
Observation Deck (4th Floor) – exterior
Gothic pierced railing w/ oversized top. View is 300 degrees of 70% undeveloped forest and farmland.
- Blue Stone Patio
- Elevator & staircase access
- Storage Area
- Gas outlet for Grill
- Heated Floors for ice melt
- Impressive view of Ozark Mountains and Valleys
- ½ acre pond with lights and fountain and stocked with fish
- Natural Gas Generator that will assist/run the entire home (V8 engine)
- Storage Building
- Golf Green and 3 tee boxes near/around pond
- Fayetteville Country Club is on the same mountain
- One of a kind architecture and home plan – built to last
- Drake Airport – private access and airport less that 7 min away
- University of Arkansas access – less that 10 min. away
- 540 Bypass – less than 7 min. away